We invite suggestions for symposia. APCV2019 welcomes original research work on all aspects of vision, multisensory perception, decision and action, and related topics.
Symposia could be 90-120 minutes in length. Number of speakers and lenghth of each talk is not limited but 20-30 minutes talk and 5 minutes for discussion would be preferable. We anticipate having up to 10 symposia.
Please send the proposal to APCV2019 organizing committee (email@example.com).
Symposium submission deadline is Feb 28, 2019.
Symposium proposal should include
- Title of the symposium
- Organizers and communication address
- Symposium Abstract (200-300 words)
- Speakers and titles (CV, reference lists)
- Program details (Individual talk abstract, 200-300 words for each)
- Financial supports (Optional)
- Aditional information, requests (Optional)